Research has revealed the most popular sexual fantasies of Australians.
Lovehoney surveyed more than 4,500 men and women around the country to find out what they’re withdrawing from the wank bank.
1. Sexual situation involving current partner
Yep, 60 per cent of women are are thinking about their significant other when they enjoy a ménage à moi.
2. Sexual situation with a previous partner
An ex features in 48 per cent of women’s dirty dreams. Wonder if they’re all single…
3. Erotica seen online or via mobile device
“But girls don’t watch porn,” according to every uniformed dude since forever. *Insert eye roll* – 43 per cent of women fantasise about online erotica when they DIY.
4. Sexual situation involving BDSM
Hello, Mr Grey. Looks like 34 per cent of women are keen to crack the whip on their sex life.
5. Sexual situations involving role play
A quarter of women (25%) enjoy a bit of make believe while they masturbate.
And it turns out men have similar sexual fantasies, with only role play and BDSM switching it up in the rankings.
1. Sexual situation involving current partner (69%)
2. Sexual situation with a previous partner (58%)
3. Erotica seen online or via mobile device (57%)
4. Sexual situations involving role play (32%)
5. Sexual situation involving BDSM (30%)
Source: Read Full Article