1. Their teacher tells you about problematic, antisocial behaviors at school.
2. They choose to hang out with other aggressive kids.
3. They can always come up with mental justifications for their violent actions or unkind words.
4. They spend significant time online but are secretive when asked about it.
5. When faced with examples of bullying, they don’t empathize with the victims.
6. They’re short-tempered and easily frustrated.
7. They have a history of being bullied themselves.
Source: Read Full Article